Looking for a way to turn Albuquerque’s Old town into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Albuquerque. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins in the heart Old Town and takes you on a well-designed course among historic buildings and churches, through outdoor sculpture gardens and over to the city’s art and science museums. The tour requires approximately 1 mile of walking. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy the art and culture of the city or grab a bite to eat… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
• San Felipe de Neri Church, 2005 North Plaza, Albuquerque, NM 87104
• New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, 1801 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104-1375
• Tiguex Park, 1800 Mountain Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87104
• Albuquerque Museum, 2000 Mountain Rd NW In the heart of Old Town, Albuquerque, NM 87104-1459