If you’ve always wanted to try snowshoeing but didn't know where to begin, look no further, you've found the right spot. If you are unfamiliar, snowshoeing is an activity which allows you to travel easily through snow-packed terrain. Experience a compelling introduction into the art of snowshoeing starting right here! We'll take you to the Chugach State Park's Glen Alps just to the east of Anchorage, a place everyone needs to visit at least once while in Alaska.
• Experience an intro to snowshoeing at the Anchorage's Glen Alps with an experienced guide!
• Perfect for solo travelers, couples, and families with older children.
• Enjoy breathtaking views of the Anchorage Bowl and Cook Inlet
• Learn about Alaska's alpine spruce forests narrated by skilled naturalists.
• Opportunity for wildlife sightings, including moose, hares, lynx, and birds!
• Provisions include a prepacked snack, courtesy of Kat’s Epic Trail Bites, and snowshoes of course!
Try it with us today!