A wealth of history and culture can be found in Alaska's biggest city. We'll help you explore all the best sights and hidden gems! Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience the city like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you wander at your own pace. No reservations, no tour guides, and fun for all ages.
• Resolution Park, 300 L St, Anchorage, AK 99501-1923
• Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska
• Holy Family Cathedral, 818 West Fifth Ave Corner of 5th Ave & H St, Anchorage, AK 99501
• Alaska Statehood Monument, 201 E St, Anchorage, AK 99501
• Planet Walk, 5th & G Street Kincaid Park, Anchorage, AK
• Historic City Hall, 524 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501-2212
• Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center, 625 C St, Anchorage, AK 99501-3544