Ever wanted to try rock climbing? This 1-Day Private Outdoor "Introduction to Rock Climbing" Beginners Class is a great way to start. During this class you'll learn rudiments of rock climbing gear, tying knots, belay techniques, and basic movement in climbing such as edging, crimping, and hand-jams.
Meet your Certified Climbing Instructor who will bring you on a quick scenic drive and hike through Pisgah National Forest (located outside of Asheville) on your way to climb Looking Glass Rock. At the base, you'll unpack all included climbing equipment and begin your day of climbing on the shoulders of this enormous mountain.
Beginners Class Highlights:
• 1-Day Intro to Rock Climbing Beginners Class
• Private Class for more personalized experience
• Expert Instruction from Certified Guide
• Climb up Looking Glass Rock, located in Pisgah National Forest outside of Asheville
• All Climbing Equipment Included (Helmet, Ropes, and Harness)
• Learn edging, crimping, hand-jams, and footwork climbing techniques
• Climbers will learn the rudiments of rock climbing gear, knots, belay techniques, and basic movement
• Enjoy a quick hike and drive on the way to Looking Glass Rock
• Pisgah National Forest, Pisgah Forest, NC
• Looking Glass Rock, Pisgah Forest, NC
• Looking Glass Falls, Hwy 276, Pisgah Forest, NC