Looking for a way to turn Baltimore into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the amazing race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Baltimore. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and will take you on a journey among historic landmarks, sailing ships, museums, Little Italy and other great sites of the city. Experience views and excitement of the Inner Harbor as well as the sights and smells of Little Italy.
Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for lunch along the harbor walk or grab an Italian pastry in Little Italy… why not, it’s your schedule? Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
• Maryland Science Center, 601 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230-3803
• USS Constellation, Pier 1, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD
• 9/11 Memorial of Maryland, 401 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202-3117
• Power Plant, Pier 5 601 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, MD
• Little Italy, Baltimore, MD
• Star-Spangled Banner Flag House, 844 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202-4403