From the heart of Copley Square to the leafy brownstones of the South End, you'll be exploring some of Boston's most scenic and historic spots! Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience the city like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you wander at your own pace. No reservations, no tour guides, and fun for all ages.
• Boston Center for the Arts, 539 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116-6306
• Boston Public Library, 700 Boylston St At Copley Sq., Boston, MA 02116-2813
• Blackstone Square, 1535 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118-2034
• Harriet Tubman Square, 450 Columbus Ave (intersection of Pembroke Street and Columbus Avenue), Boston, MA 02116-5910
• Cathedral of the Holy Cross, 1400 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118-2001
• Trinity Church, 206 Boylston St Copley Square, Boston, MA 02116-3916