Before booking, please contact me for availability.
See, experience and photograph Cape Cod lit by moonlight and starlight as we embark on a guided tour designed to teach you how to capture amazing locations at night. All skill levels are welcome and participants need only their camera gear and a passion for discovering new ways to see this beautiful area after dark. You'll leave with great memories and a new skill learned from the area's only full time night photographer.
Our destinations include the best of what Cape Cod offers along the National Seashore and outer Cape. Nauset Light, Cape Cod Light, Three Sisters, Stage Harbor and Hardings beach will round out our route giving you the opportunity to photograph these unique landscapes with fantastic night sky backdrops.
Transportation to all locations is included! I will pick you up at your hotel, Airbnb or rental anywhere on Cape Cod and drop you off safely at the end of our evening. Participants will receive printed course material and a matted print of one of that night's locations.
The moon calendar will dictate what skies are in store for your visits. Contact me to see what conditions will be in store for you!
• 2 Nauset Light Beach Rd, Eastham, MA 02642-1729
• Cape Cod National Seashore, 99 Marconi Site Rd, MA 02667-8142
• Chatham Lighthouse Beach, Shore Road, Chatham, MA 02633
• Cape Cod Canal Railway Bridge, 33 Canal Service Rd, Buzzards Bay, Bourne, MA 02532-3423
• Rock Harbor Marsh, Bay View Drive, Orleans, MA 02653
• Nobska Point Lighthouse, Nobska Road, Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA
• Woods Hole Drawbridge, Water Street, Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA 02543-1025
• The Three Sisters Lighthouses, Cable Road, Eastham, MA