The dimension of the entire hotel and hospitality industry has undergone a phenomenal makeover. From simple bed and breakfast providers, hotels now have an array of activities and services to offer to the travelers and wanderers. Like, if the destination is Vaughan, Vaughan Hotels will not only offer super comfortable rooms with super amazing views and comfort, they also have all the required information regarding the best tourist places in the near proximity and the activities offered. Not just this, Vaughan Hotels are specifically designed to provide state-of-the-art facilities and amenities along with global cuisine. One such hotel with all the amenities and comfort is Vaughan Inn. In this article, we will check all the facilities and amenities provided by Vaughan Inn, and how choosing them is the best decision you will ever make. Have a look!
Why Choose Vaughan Inn?
And if this the question that just struck you, then here are the top reasons why you should book your stay with Vaughan Inn. Have a look!
The Apt Location
Vaughan Inn, situated in Vaughan, is a very nice property. The best part is the location of the hotel as the Pearson Convention Centre and The International Centre is merely a ten-minute drive. Vaughan Inn is a motel, very well located at a distance of 15 km from York University and 17.4 km from Vaughan Mills Mall making it very convenient for the guests and visitors. It is a budget-friendly hotel making it a preferred choice for many travelers.
The Comfy Rooms
It is one of the best and budget-friendly hotels in Vaughan. The rooms are clean and comfortable making the guest feel as if they are in the second home after their own home. There are 51 air-conditioned rooms with all the amenities including LED televisions and refrigerators. Not only this, for all the guests they have complimentary wireless internet access. With this, nice combined bathrooms with aromatic toiletries are definitely a nice addition. The housekeeping staff is welcoming and helping.
Also, the range of rooms varies from deluxe to king to queen size bedrooms and all non-smoking.
Around the Hotel
The best part of the hotel is its location. Near the hotel, there is a shopping mall, as well as major attractions like the Wonderland in Canada, Legoland Discovery Center, Toronto, etc. Guests specifically choose this motel for its location among other hotels in Toronto.
Now, there are many attractions in Vaughan, and a lot of activities to indulge in. Vaughan is renowned for the tag accredited to it, “the city above Toronto” for its high population and attractions. Thornhill, Kleinberg, Maple, and Woodbridge are the major population centers. In true sense, Vaughan is a cultural pot offering a lot to its inhabitants as well as the tourists.
- Legoland Discovery Centre: This can be a real treat for the vacationers with kids. One has to plan a tour to the Lego Factory and the day is well occupied with 3D movies at the theatre. There are games, rides, Lego bricks, the competition to indulge in quality time with the children. And yes, adults are not permitted entry without children.
- Canada’s Wonderland: Vaughan is blessed to have the largest amusement park in the country, Canada’s Wonderland. The park offers thrilling rides, a water park, etc. there are different zones over here with 68 rides in total.
- Copper Creek Golf Club: The club brings an altogether different experience for the travelers and golf lovers with an exorbitant 40,000 sq. feet banquet facility, clubhouse, and a bistro with a stunning view.
- Jungle Cat World Wildlife Park: It can be the best lifetime experience at the Jungle Cat World Wildlife Park. One can experience the tours behind the scene by feeding and interacting with the animals. It is a family-friendly park offering educational feeding tours. There is night safari as well for gaining knowledge about nocturnal animals. For the best ever experience, one can book a night stay at the park’s lodge to listen to the animal sounds and birds chirping.
- Cobourg Beach: this beach is the locals’ favorite spot for picnics and time spending at weekends. It is a sandy beach situated in Cobourg’s Victoria Park. There is a boardwalk that separates the beach and lush green area. It is the perfect family spot to enjoy in the waters.
- Airborne Trampoline Woodbridge: Airborne Trampoline opened up in the year 1994. It has the experience of more than 25 years in the trampoline sport. The emphasis lies on the safety of the participants. The staff and coaches are experienced and well trained. They have apt sports knowledge. It’s a must-visit place as the types of equipment used are of high quality. The types of equipment include customized padding and mats, Olympic size trampolines and professional facilities.
Best time to visit Vaughan
If planning a visit to Vaughan, it shall be considered that June, July, and August are the busiest months witnessing the highest tourist traffic. Though the flights are really expensive, so planning and saving shall be done well in advance to visit Vaughan. December is the month when Vaughan is free. No one likes to visit this place during this month, and it is the least expensive time of the year in Vaughan. The weather is very comfortable from June to August as around ten days in a month witness precipitation. On the other hand, September to November witness fall and are chilled despite being humid. The spring here is from March to May and this season is moderately cold and this time is the second busiest time after July to witness more and more tourists.
So go ahead and plan your vacation to Vaughan and make the most of your trip by staying at the Vaughan Inn. Happy Holidays Peeps!
If you are all excited to travel now, then check out Skybooker.com and get some amazing deals on both flights and hotels. Hurry, go book now!